Monday, August 27, 2007

Not Much, How About You?

Eked out just a half-hour tonight to do a little painting, a second coat to the cream color along the top of a diner car. No photo, barely enough time to get the brush wet as it was, but I wanted to get back on that bike after a weekend spent running off to a bed & breakfast with My Darling B to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I didn't ask, but I had the feeling she might have objected if I'd taken a model and a jar of paint along.

On Sunday my time was entirely claimed by yard work, now that the midwest seems to have won a reprieve from the never-ending rain, which naturally means that I was propped up on the sofa in limp dishrag mode Sunday night, unwilling and very possibly unable to lift a paint brush.

But I'm back! to trying to visit the work bench every night and keep the Lost Continent Railway alive.

No comments: